Crysis 3 Arrives Spring 2013, Pre-order Now, Says EA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
You can almost smell EA on all the new games they publish. It easy to see their infectious chokehold they put on the developers in the shit they're releasing and calling games. The worst part is that it seems the good developers are signing on with EA to. The poor bastards have no clue...

I will not be buying this.

This will probably be the game in which will decide whether or not the gaming community as a whole will boycott the actions EA takes. Though I highly doubt it, this will show the results.

G

Spring 2013 release, but the hardware to run the game wont be releasted until Winter 2014.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
LOL, $10 says the pissed off posters above will "download" the game, play it, enjoy it, and then continue saying how crappy EA is.

schn1tt3r

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Are you serious? After Crysis 2, they expect people to PRE-ORDER? Not when Crytec cators to Consoles and certainly not when they make 2D cans, gun shells, etc and put them everywhere.

schn1tt3r

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Are you serious? After Crysis 2, they expect people to PRE-ORDER? Not when Crytec cators to Consoles and certainly not when they make 2D cans, gun shells, etc and put them everywhere.

G

... Didn't Prophet shoot himself in the head last game to give his suit away to Aztec? (Or whatever the PC from Crysis 2 was?)

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
[citation][nom]CxOrillion[/nom]... Didn't Prophet shoot himself in the head last game to give his suit away to Aztec? (Or whatever the PC from Crysis 2 was?)[/citation]
You didn't beat Crysis 2 did you?

billybobser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
Crysis 2 was technically amazing, but absolutely boring and repetitive.

What's going to change in another money grabbing sequel?

I'll wait till they're shipping them for £5 in the bargain bin so I can benchmark my graphics card....

Status
Not open for further replies.