Crysis problem on 4650

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubin

Distinguished
Hi,
I used high setting in Crysis. My graphic card is 1gb ddr2 hd4650.

All levels are working fine, but when i play Reckoning level & tried to kill the big alien, the game freeze and crash back to desktop. I also get the "Crysis has stopped working" message.

So i set low setting but still get the same problem. To find out the problem i install Crysis on my another pc, which has a 9500gt 512mb ddr2. But i wonder, crysis work fine on that pc with default setting.

What is the problem on my first pc?

Thanks

mubin

Distinguished
@aztec_scribe, I think its not about my ram. My is 2gb ddr2 and cpu is Pentium dual core 2.7ghz. I am using win 7. My card's temperature is 53c during game play, which is good for my gpu. I also install my friend's cd. But the same problem appear.

win 7 give me a massage to debug the game via visual studio. But i dont no how to fix it. Is there any update file released from crytek?

mubin

Distinguished
Finally I solved the problem. Its just simple. Playing in DX9 mode form Game explorer, by right clicking Crysis icon and choosing DX9.

But i think crysis only crash with ATI gpu in DX10 mode. In all other forum, those who clam about crysis crash are having Ati gpu. My two friends using nvidia gpu and having no problem with Reckoning level. One using 9600gt and other 9500gt.

What do u think guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.