CS GO DOTA 2 low fpsON FX 8320 RX 580 8GB

Feb 6, 2019
I have low fps on cs go and dota 2
40-60 on dota both lowest and highest
30-120 on cs go
I can play other games ultra 60+ fps rainbow six siege for honor and mhw highest settings with 30-60 fps
What is the problem on dota 2 and cs go
Cpu stock 3.5 ghz
Ram 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

Feb 5, 2019
Do you have the latest drivers installed for your GPU? because i own an RX 580 8 GB aswell and i was lagging on CSGO with 30-60 fps then i installed the new drivers and now i'm at 200+ fps

Feb 6, 2019

Yes.I installed latest amd driver. I tried reinstall. Still same bad performance

The rule of thumb,
The lower the resolution from 1080P (We take 1080P as standard) the CPU gets hard hit,
The higher the resolution the GPU is harder hit.

Try supersampling.

Thats expected with games that require more CPU horsepower and FX has bad IPC (Instructions per clock).
And in rainbow and for honor you see high Fps cause those games are more GPU bound.

Feb 6, 2019

In 1080p resolution is it normal for fx cpu?

Okay i may have been wrong,
"n short, no the load does not "move" to your GPU (as in, it doesn't "move away" from your CPU). The load simply increases on the GPU side without changing on the CPU side, resolution does not affect CPU load.

So the load becomes more heavily weighted toward GPU power than CPU power, but it's not because the demand has been redistributed away from the CPU toward the GPU, it's because the GPU demand has increased and the CPU demand has stayed the same."

In short your CPU is bottleneck.

Only overclocking may fix the lower dips into the 30fps.