Cs:Go Low fps on a good system. Uses 0% gpu.

sasdo

Prominent
Sep 3, 2017
I was playing cs go and i noticed i wasn't getting more than 60-80 fps and when i opened my task manager i saw that cs go used 0% GPU.I guess its using the processor's integrated graphics?
Here are my specs:
Intel core i5-7400
Nvidia gtx 1050ti
8GB ddr4 ram
1TB HDD

VideoklipBG

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017

Yeah, it is almost certainly using the Intel Integrated Graphics.
You have probably plugged the monitor in the motherboard's I/O, not the GPU output ports.

Firstly check the cables and connections, then you can set just in case the default / main GPU as 1050Ti in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Extra tip: If this doesn't help somehow and the games still don't recognize the graphics card you can try full clean reinstall of the drivers or disabling Intel Integrated Graphics from the BIOS. (But I'm sure you will probably not reach this far)

sasdo

Prominent
Sep 3, 2017
I checked my monitor connection it was connected to the video card not the mother board. I set the gtx 1050ti as a main device in the nvidia control panel and it still doesnt help?

sasdo

Prominent
Sep 3, 2017
I noticed it does this 0% on some other games such as GTA 5 and FiveM. But on pubg its using the gpu and its running fine Idk why it does it i have updated my drivers checked my cable connections and i set the video card as a main device still the same problem?