CS:GO Microphone Issues

glowguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Hello. I have a Logitech G933. When I play CS:GO games, my microphone always works for the first few rounds, then as the game goes on it stops working and when I push to talk it just makes a quick static sound for half a second and my voice is not transmitted. When this happens, my voice is transmitted perfectly through other applications such as Skype, but it doesn't work when I test my microphone through steam. This issue happens every game now, and it is quite frustrating. Can anyone suggest? Also I'm on Windows 10 and my drivers are up to date.

eelero

Honorable
Aug 5, 2016
It sounds like a very specific problem. If it's only happening on CS:GO and nothing else, then CS:GO must be the problem. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Have you tried a different mic?

glowguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2016
Reinstalling did not fix the problem, but it's worth noting that all of my binds and settings remained after I reinstalled the game... am I doing something wrong? I pressed delete local content on steam so I'm not sure? I haven't tried a different microphone because I don't have another one.