Cs go requirement s

Sathvick

Reputable
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys I have a intel g620 chipset at 2.6 ghz 2 gb of ddr3 ram
I play alot of cs go and nfs hotpersuit

which graphic card should I upgrade to in order to play these games super smooth.....

Solution

i have an r7 370 gpu and i havent met any trouble playing anything i wanted and gtx 950 is 15% better at same price,so yeah i dont think you will worry for a long time if you get this,but if you want something for csgo alone it will be much cheaper but dont expect any new powerful games to run too well

Andrew141

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016
get gtx 950 and you should run at 120-200 fps on maxed out settings in crowded servers and permanent 300+ in competitive matches,but if you look for something more mid ranged gtx 750 should do just fine,maybe even lower than this but i dont really recommend going lower since fps spikes/drops in such games can be quite annoying

Andrew141

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016

now that i think about it yeah,sry i gave kind of a rushed response,but tbh is not that hard to find a good gpu anyways,csgo does not have insane gpu requirments and could work with stuff even lower than 750,my friend as an example has a basic integrated graphics card and an amd a8 6600k cpu,and with that he gets 200+ fps on low-medium graphics on csgo,so yeah just check some tests and think before if you want a gpu for those 2 games alone or maybe for future games that you might enjoy even more,as for ram,id highly recommend at least 8gb,but 4-6 gb should be more than enough,reason i recommend 8gb is that it can rarely bottleneck(i mean very rarely) and it will also force you to not have any sort of other program like chrome while playing and is quite annoying

Andrew141

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016

i have an r7 370 gpu and i havent met any trouble playing anything i wanted and gtx 950 is 15% better at same price,so yeah i dont think you will worry for a long time if you get this,but if you want something for csgo alone it will be much cheaper but dont expect any new powerful games to run too well

Solution