[SOLVED] CS-GO stuttering with high FPS

Jan 23, 2021
I got +100 FPS in high settings in a 75Hz monitor, but the game feels so buggy and slow it feels like 30 fps, first thing i do was limit the game FPS to 75 (same as frequency of
the monitor) that not work, tried all video settings and nothing, i dont have this problem in any other games, just on CS-GO and Insurgency (another Source Engine based game) i have the latest Drivers, Bios, no GPU or CPU bottleneck, 16 gigs Ram, can someone give me a light?

Solution
I got +100 FPS in high settings in a 75Hz monitor, but the game feels so buggy and slow it feels like 30 fps, first thing i do was limit the game FPS to 75 (same as frequency of
the monitor) that not work, tried all video settings and nothing, i dont have this problem in any other games, just on CS-GO and Insurgency (another Source Engine based game) i have the latest Drivers, Bios, no GPU or CPU bottleneck, 16 gigs Ram, can someone give me a light?
i'm having same issues and my mouse is choppy it's like there's a bug in the system and it seems like my frame get worse if i set my fps to 120 or lower and 120 is my screen rat however i set it to 125 or higher seems like theres no issues really just mouse lag baddly and out right...
i'm having same issues and my mouse is choppy it's like there's a bug in the system and it seems like my frame get worse if i set my fps to 120 or lower and 120 is my screen rat however i set it to 125 or higher seems like theres no issues really just mouse lag baddly and out right unresponsiveness really.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS