Question CS GO STUTTERING with LOW PING and HIGH FPS on BRAND NEW PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2018
SO, I Just finished a i7-9700k, RTX 2070, Z390 MB, 16gb RAM, 2 tb build and for some god foresaken reason Counter Strike Global offensive is laggy when I dont have any ping or low fps. It is almost like it is lag but it is not , I don't know what to call it. I am a bit bummed because I built this PC for this game and have yet to find a solution to my problem online. Tried fixing launch options, verifying game cache, downloaded nvidia inspector, so many things and nothing is working.
My Monitor is a Dell GSYNC 144 hz, I have my graphics settings set to 144hz as well so that shouldn't be the issue. HELP ME PLEASE

Atrox321

Prominent
Jun 20, 2019
Answer:

Did you install all the drivers, not just the nvidia experience, but the motherboard drivers, and cpu drivers and you should be good to go. This is how I fixed mine, well anyways if you are not sure or can't remember if you installed them, just try to install again and it won't do harm. But I can garuntee you that if they are fully installed, installed all the drivers then you should not have any more stuttering.

Status
Not open for further replies.