CSGO CRAZY var spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakehotbling

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016
My game since i bought the pc has been freezing for 0.2 - 0.5 second everytime i peek an enemy or get killed by enemy or when i am inspecting a gun even in the main menu..and it seems to happen before hand. (Like im loading the enemy model or something) i tried everything and this only just begun happening but not after any update or changes to my computer. I tried verifying game files/ updated all drivers and even cleaned my computer this morning but i still get the same shitty experience. Worst part is telling teammates that i lag when i die...

my pc specs :
i7 8700K

asrock z370 pro 4

game and windows running on SSD

gtx 1080 founders edition

Wireless steelseries 800 '' maybe wireless headphones causes stutter? idk ''

16gb corsair rgb ddr4 3000 MHZ '' overclocked in my motherboard , tried to use it without oc too dosent work ''

i also tried all these and none worked PLEASE READ before you tell me the same thing i tried again.

i tried :

reinstalling all drivers/updating them INCULDING sound driver

reinstalling windows

reinstalling steam

verify game cache

reinstall csgo

change config

change resolution

all setings are on low

my fps is 400-600

uninstall graphics card driver using ddu

put high preformance on power saving

updating windows

use time resolution

disabled game dvr

disabled unneccesary things in windows 10

OC cpu and gpu and ram

-take off wireless heapdhones and use normal ones

things maybe you should know :

- i have win 10 LTSB , tried win 7 and win 10 pro but same issue too

- i am running pretty much everything in the motherboard on auto even the ram mode , i tried xmp profile 2.0 but its the same so left it as default settings

- i have 100MB internet connection with latest drivers and its through cable not wifi

- i tried switching rams places in motherboard

i also tried ALL commands in console with cl_interp and rate , etc etc etc..nothing useful.

THE ISSUE happens when im peaking an enemy as i stated , it also happens when im inspectating a skin in the main menu especially like the awp or something that covers the monitor pretty much

maybe there are other solutions i tried that i've forgot but pretty much i tried everything and none worked. my launch options are only '' -novid '' as other causes more lag according to valve..

thanks in advance.

* VIDEO EXPLAINING *

https://youtu.be/r4eKl6-IHBc

it dosent only happen in main menu , i am just trying to show you what happens when im peaking somewhere or an enemy , what happens when im inspectating the skins is what happens to me in the menu

drakehotbling

Reputable
Feb 7, 2016

i tried so , tried it in csgo only and tried it with control panel of nvidia only

and tried it with both at the same time , neither works sadly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.