Question Csgo feels laggy with 300+ fps

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys! I know there is alot of posts like this but i am really desperate and cant find a solution to my problem. I have average of 300fps when i play, but it doesnt feel smooth at all.

What ive tried:

-Reinstalling the game
-Optimizing my PC to perform as good as possible (nvidia settings, power plan settings and so on)
-Updating all drivers (for literally everything)
-setting all the cs launch options
-set monitor to run at 144hz
-checked temps (cpu and gpu both at 30-40C)
-Reinstalled windows
-rebuilt whole pc

I really dont know what to do, i hope you guys can help me. I was wondering if it could be a memory leak, but idk how to fix memory leaks.,

Specs:
i7 6700k 4,4Ghz
Gtx 1080ti
32GB DDR4 2133MHz
Z170X gaming 3
Evga g2 750W

I have 100/50 internet and i avg 10-50 ping with no loss

Mouse: Zowie EC2A
Monitor: Zowie BenQ XL2411P (running at 144hz)

Well nobody can fix feelings...
Search for "setup msi frame time graph" to make sure that there is something wrong,if you get a mostly straight line everything is fine.
You should really record a bit of gameplay that feels laggy to you complete with with the frametime graph and post it here to let people see what the problems is.

Jul 16, 2018
Well nobody can fix feelings...
Search for "setup msi frame time graph" to make sure that there is something wrong,if you get a mostly straight line everything is fine.
You should really record a bit of gameplay that feels laggy to you complete with with the frametime graph and post it here to let people see what the problems is.
Yes i will, but my fps is good so i dont think its necessary. IF i record you cant see the lag. Its input lag or stuttering or whatever. Idk how to fix it