Question CSGO ISSUES

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
Hello everyone. Im kinda done with this but i will try one last time, i love CS:GO, but literally i cant play it anymore, i have no clue why is this cant be fixed i tried everything ! The thing is , it feels like im behind 2-3sec of the game, bad hitreg, enemies kills me instantly after i see them its like i have 0.1 sec to react, SERIOUS game is 2-3sec behind . Dont tell me i am bad or something, ive been playing since CS 1.6 , i was playing in tournaments . PS . 4 years ago everything was fine with CS:GO , then suddnely one day i woked up , and bam i couldnt play it, feels like everyone using wallhacks. I have tried everything, Build brand new pc , changed mouse , keyboard, monitor, u name it. Clean install windows for hundreds of time, tried new HDD new SSD. I wasnt even playing CS:GO last 2 years, i build new PC again 3weeks ago, so i said im gonna give it a go, but litteraly nothings changed, i have 350-400fps steady. My SPECS are -
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1660 Super
Asus TUF B450-PLUS Gaming
Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhz
Corsair C550XM
1TB HDD
256GB SSD

Hello everyone. Im kinda done with this but i will try one last time, i love CS:GO, but literally i cant play it anymore, i have no clue why is this cant be fixed i tried everything ! The thing is , it feels like im behind 2-3sec of the game, bad hitreg, enemies kills me instantly after i see them its like i have 0.1 sec to react, SERIOUS game is 2-3sec behind . Dont tell me i am bad or something, ive been playing since CS 1.6 , i was playing in tournaments . PS . 4 years ago everything was fine with CS:GO , then suddnely one day i woked up , and bam i couldnt play it, feels like everyone using wallhacks. I have tried everything, Build brand new pc , changed mouse , keyboard, monitor, u name it. Clean install windows for hundreds of time, tried new HDD new SSD. I wasnt even playing CS:GO last 2 years, i build new PC again 3weeks ago, so i said im gonna give it a go, but litteraly nothings changed, i have 350-400fps steady. My SPECS are -
Ryzen 5 3600
GTX 1660 Super
Asus TUF B450-PLUS Gaming
Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 3200mhz
Corsair C550XM
1TB HDD
256GB SSD
could be the internet??
Whats your ping in game?

What has changed since you were able to play well?

I am no expert on CSGO, but my reading says that the game is very cpu dependent and not very well threaded.
The 3600 has a turbo speed of 4.2.
Turbo happens when conditions are right for one core and thermals are ok.
I suspect that single thread performance is limiting you.
Can you overclock a bit?
Ryzen is pre binned so overclocking usually does not help much, but you may get lucky.
Ryzen depends on fast ram for performance. 3600 speed or better.

If you can consider a processor change, rumor is that ryzen 5000 will have a 19% IPC boost, so you could look for that.

Of currently available solutions, the i9-10900K will boost at 5.3, i7-10700K at 5.1 and i5-10600K at 4.8
All three can usually have an all core overclock near 5.0.
The main difference is the number of threads you get. 20, 16, 12 respectively.

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
What has changed since you were able to play well?

I am no expert on CSGO, but my reading says that the game is very cpu dependent and not very well threaded.
The 3600 has a turbo speed of 4.2.
Turbo happens when conditions are right for one core and thermals are ok.
I suspect that single thread performance is limiting you.
Can you overclock a bit?
Ryzen is pre binned so overclocking usually does not help much, but you may get lucky.
Ryzen depends on fast ram for performance. 3600 speed or better.

If you can consider a processor change, rumor is that ryzen 5000 will have a 19% IPC boost, so you could look for that.

Of currently available solutions, the i9-10900K will boost at 5.3, i7-10700K at 5.1 and i5-10600K at 4.8
All three can usually have an all core overclock near 5.0.
The main difference is the number of threads you get. 20, 16, 12 respectively.
i had intel i5 my last PC, was same nothing changed, i dont think its CPU, i plkayed on my friends ryzen 3 3200g and all good.

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
Again, what changed from running well to running bad?

You might want to read this article, particularly the parts about input latency.
The type of buffering you select could be the issue:
https://www.anandtech.com/show/10325/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-and-1070-founders-edition-review/13
whats changed from running well to runing bad what u mean ? if u mean how is this happen, honestely i dont know, i just waked up one day , turned on my PC, opened CS:GO , and it was completely different, i couldnt play it, i thought one of my PC parts is dying, i bought new mobo new CPU, got huge fps boost, still was the same, then i sold my PC, build brand new one, same, changed mouse keyboard everything, new router, still same, and now again i builded new PC, still same.
BTW = When i play offline in workshop MAPS, its perfectly fine , the hitreg is good, online terrible, as i said, feels maybe weird, but the game is defintely a 1sec behind atleast

Last edited: