Question CSGO lagging while everything seems fine! 2020

Jan 23, 2020
Hello everybody,
I have been playing this game on my new pc for like a good 1 year and i haven't had any issues, but lately it has started lagging. My FPS is 300 ping is around 20-30 ms. The lag comes when i play online, if i play with bots everything is fine. I have done a lot of things.
i have the game on ssd,
i have reinstalled the game many times,
i have reseted my pc,
im playing with low graphics,
i have deleted csgo cache many times,
i have reseted my config,
all my drivers are up to date and i have checked it many times.
Even when i have net_graph opened everything seems like it should be and like others have but somehow my game still lags.
Does anybody know how to fix this problem, cause im very annoyed by it.
Thanks in advance!

Here is a video that shows the problem: View: https://imgur.com/i6r5Jo2

Diddly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2006
Be aware that the ping of other players can make your game appear laggy. Try making sure that the server has a low ping and the pings of the other players are low too. Pick a "local" server.

The lag may occur due "Jumps", in short if you are Connected to server A, and the games is on server B, the package has to "Jump" from A1, A2,A3 to the final destination B.
And if the package gets Lost due "something" lets say, you get packet lost.

I usually restart router every once a day due issues with my current game.

Culprit might be your ISP, the servers or ports.

I really do not know how to setup pingplotter with CSGO, but with command which shows on which IP you're currently (IP is their CSGO server) you might see how many "jumps" you make.

Try to lower bandwith and max latency in settings to get closer server and see if it makes difference, if not ill try to setup pingplotter on CSGO to try to help you.

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
The lag may occur due "Jumps", in short if you are Connected to server A, and the games is on server B, the package has to "Jump" from A1, A2,A3 to the final destination B.

I really do not know how to setup pingplotter with CSGO, but with command which shows on which IP you're currently (IP is their CSGO server) you might see how many "jumps" you make.

Try to lower bandwith and max latency in settings to get closer server and see if it makes difference, if not ill try to setup pingplotter on CSGO to try to help you.
:unsure: Can he use the traceroute command in the command prompt to ping the server in question?

Jan 23, 2020

It seems like i got no problems with the packet loss, am i right?
View: https://imgur.com/axGCS1d

I also just saw this in console when is was done in a deathmatch, just to test if i still got the lag.
I dont know if it has something to do with the issue, but it doesn´t seems right ;)

View: https://imgur.com/a/q5aYZ08
Half precent isnt anything for packet loss.
What about lowering the bandwith and ping settings in CSGO?

Try doing commands in CMD (type cmd in start right click and run as admin
then type
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

You "may" try to call ISP provider to see if its on their side.
Or have you tried restarting your router or using another DNS?
Like google 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

For instance I have packet loss cause my brother using my net.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS