[SOLVED] CsGO picture freezes in full-screen mode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2022
The game launches in windowed fullscreen and works fine, but when I want to switch it to fullscreen it just freezes the picture, the game sound stays and I can hear how im browsing through the settings. If I try to force it to go fullscreen with launch options, then it doesnt show a picture at all, but there still is the game sound. I have tried pretty much everything that I have found googling and on yt. Did a reinstall, system recovery to a time when this wasnt happening, reinstalling gpu drivers, updating other drivers and windows. Doesnt happen in other games just cs.

Specs: ryzen 5 5600x
radeon rx 6600
aorus pro AC
16gb 3600mhz 2 sticks

Reactions: thankyousir65
Aug 13, 2023
The game launches in windowed fullscreen and works fine, but when I want to switch it to fullscreen it just freezes the picture, the game sound stays and I can hear how im browsing through the settings. If I try to force it to go fullscreen with launch options, then it doesnt show a picture at all, but there still is the game sound. I have tried pretty much everything that I have found googling and on yt. Did a reinstall, system recovery to a time when this wasnt happening, reinstalling gpu drivers, updating other drivers and windows. Doesnt happen in other games just cs.

Specs: ryzen 5 5600x
radeon rx 6600
aorus pro AC
16gb 3600mhz 2 sticks

Fixed it by running csgo.exe in windows 8 compatibility mode
Thank you so much, I was going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.