Question CSGO Sensitivity suddenly high

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Hello guys, i have a little issue. I own a logitech g403 prodigy and after windows reinstall my sensitivity in csgo is suddenly higher than it was, and i didnt change anything. My mouse is still 400dpi and 1000hz and ingame sens is 1.8 like before. I have this problem only in csgo. Raw input is same and mouse acceleration is turned off in csgo. Where can be issue?

thanks for any help

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Yea i see it but there is nothing showing dpi only if i want lowe or higher speed of mouse. There is no DPI showing

Oct 26, 2021
First of all, you should check the dpi. If it keeps getting higher and higher, you should check the setting on your mouse or maybe update the drivers. I had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago. While browsing through the internet and playing other games, everything seemed to be just fine. Once I get to play counter-strike, the sensitivity gets higher, and that could happen even mid-game! When it happened, I was playing with an Asimov ak-47. I couldn't hit anything because of the sensitivity! I got so mad that I sold the skin on skincashier.com, and I haven't played with an ak for the next couple of days :D.

Last edited:

svat

Prominent
Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for answer but problem was that i wasnt playing csgo for like 3 months in a row that time and i was used to sensitivity from League of legends and warzone warzone wich was different and a lot slower

Oct 25, 2021
Maybe you touched the DPI button by accident, it happens to me from time to time. I don't know what mouse are you using, but mine has a button next to the wheel, and it happened that while playing, instead of pressing the wheel, I pressed the button and the DPI changed. It was unreal to play with a higher DPI, but I just had to set it back to normal using the same button. Not sure if is the problem for you, but you can try. And by the way, is anyone here who want to trade some skins on csgo skin trading? I would like some new m4 skins, in exchange for AK or deagle.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY