Question CSGO timeout with new Rx 570 8gb

Brincanareia

Prominent
May 10, 2020
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my thread :)

Yesterday and the day before I got timed out while playing matchmaking on cs go, my old gpu went bad so I bought this new one, but yesterday got timed out twice while playing Dust2 in the same match, granted that in the same day I had turned my router around and messed and maybe bent a little bit the coaxial cable, I had this problem before and I called my isp and they changed the cables and it stopped. in the next match, I went to my router and plugged in the cables and tightened the coaxial cable a little bit and played the map mirage and it didn't happen, so was this my router cables or a brand new 3 day old gpu that is bad? The screen just froze and the fans on my gpu stopped working and her temp was like 60 degrees celcius

Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)

Last edited:
May 16, 2020
don't run furmark, it is well known for destroying gpus. getting timed out is definitely due to connection problems (internet), while the freeze seems to be linked to the gpu. does this happen only in csgo? you should download cpuid hwmonitor and see the temps and clockspeed, additionally msi afterburner and use its rivatuner statistics server osd to observe the gpu and cpu clocks, temps, and usage percentages.

Brincanareia

Prominent
May 10, 2020
don't run furmark, it is well known for destroying gpus. getting timed out is definitely due to connection problems (internet), while the freeze seems to be linked to the gpu. does this happen only in csgo? you should download cpuid hwmonitor and see the temps and clockspeed, additionally msi afterburner and use its rivatuner statistics server osd to observe the gpu and cpu clocks, temps, and usage percentages.

Untill now max temp in cs go is like 65 celcius when I had this problem I just changed the ethernet and coaxial cable and it didnt happen any more

Brincanareia

Prominent
May 10, 2020
try installing msi afterburner, and set up the rivatuner statistics server OSD. and turn on the monitoring in game, and see if something comes up.
Nothing comes up I played cod warzone in max settings at 1080p for an hour and didnt have any problem, I only have this problem on cs go match making I can play death match and casual fine for hours but if I play match making after 30 minutes it freezes once or twice, any more ideas friend?