PC specs:
I9-10850k
MSI gaming trio 3090
Asus prime Z490-A
Galahad AIO 360
Trident royal 4x8 32GB at 4000mhz
Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb
Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb

When I start up CSGO or valorant I’ll initially cap at 500-600 frames and then 30-60 seconds in the frames will drop to 10-20. Both Tarkov and COD run at max refresh rate any help would be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU? You might want to make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard. Following that, check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on. We're on version 20H2. If you're on the latest OS version, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to remove your GPU drivers. Reinstall the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You should keep an eye on the temps of your platform when the frames drop, as well as the CPU and GPU usages.

Jan 31, 2021

Make and model of your PSU? You might want to make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard. Following that, check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on. We're on version 20H2. If you're on the latest OS version, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to remove your GPU drivers. Reinstall the latest drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You should keep an eye on the temps of your platform when the frames drop, as well as the CPU and GPU usages.
PSU is an EVGA G3 1000
I’ll double check my BIOS after work. Temps was the first thing I’ve looked even after a 12 hour gaming session there’s never any significant change.

Jan 31, 2021
Are these local games (CS:GO), or are you expecting assorted online servers to have the capacity/connectivity to service your 500-600 fps frame rates?
Yeah they’re all local and I launched CSGO with uncapped frames and 126 tick rate servers, and I’m not upset cause I’m seeing a slight drop off in frames from 500 to 300 but from 500 and then to 10fps I’d just like it to be playable

Mar 28, 2021
Yeah they’re all local and I launched CSGO with uncapped frames and 126 tick rate servers, and I’m not upset cause I’m seeing a slight drop off in frames from 500 to 300 but from 500 and then to 10fps I’d just like it to be playable
im also having this issue honestly wish it get fixed

Mar 28, 2021

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/frame-drops-on-a-3060-rtx-geforce.3695723/#post-22277076 same issue as me