Curious - Would like some history facts on Moon Shuttle Co..

I just won a Moon Shuttle Cocktail (original NICHIBUTSU) on Ebay. I
know that this is not a mega popular rare game but I would like to know
some of the history. Things like production numbers, other Nit.
cocktail games, problems to watch for, etc. I just think Moon Shuttle
is a cool old game. Thanks, Garry

What...no one have any info on this game????