[SOLVED] current strongest gpu without external power cables?

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
Last one i know is gtx 1050 ti but it cant max settings even with 1080p only

I only play 1080p no more or less, So is their a strong gpu than can high settings most games in 1080p without external power cable?
I want it because of low power consumption as electricity is very expensive and here and the electricity company intentionally sudden cuts power to increase bill and hopefully i can save money.

thank you

Solution
If you're really worried about power consumption, you should buy a high-quality titanium rated power supply so that as little electricity is wasted as possible when your PSU coverts your socket electricity to 12v, 5v, and 3.3 volt. I have one, it comes with a 10 year warranty, and it's as much as 94% efficient on 220 volt electricity.

I only play 1080p no more or less, So is their a strong gpu than can high settings most games in 1080p without external power cable?
I want it because of low power consumption as electricity is very expensive and here and the electricity company intentionally sudden cuts power to increase bill and hopefully i can save money.

thank you
GTX 1650 non super

thank you
What psu are you using?? And how long? Also there are some 1650 without power connector?

If you're really worried about power consumption, you should buy a high-quality titanium rated power supply so that as little electricity is wasted as possible when your PSU coverts your socket electricity to 12v, 5v, and 3.3 volt. I have one, it comes with a 10 year warranty, and it's as much as 94% efficient on 220 volt electricity.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS