Question Currently buying parts to build a computer and need help with a cpu and gpu on a budget. HELP NEEDED!

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
So I am building a pc on a budget and have most of the parts already. I have decided to go with a AMD Ryzen 3 2200g and a EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 XC 4gb DDR5 and wanted to know if these are a good fit or if it wouldn't run games smoothly or whatever. Here are the specs for the current build:

Case: DEEPCOOL TESSERACT SW Mid Tower
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 XC 4gb DDR5
RAM: HyperX Kingston Technology Fury (2x4gb)
SSD: ADATA SU800 128gb 3D-Nand 2.5 inch
HARD DRIVE: Blue Digital Western 500gb
POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 450 wtt Bronze Certified
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE A320M-S2H

If any of these parts seem at bit low I could use some help on those too, I already have the SSD, Hard Drive, Case, RAM, Motherboard, and the Powersupply but I am able to send them back but would lose about 8 dollars for each item to send back.

Thanks for the future help!!

Last edited:

Dave8671

Distinguished
I am not one that really crazy about ssd drives. Some here will disagree with me. I built a new system early this year and I used a standard hdd actually Blue Digital Western 1TB. I think the memory used in cheaper SSD drives is a concern. I even considered a Blue Digital Western ssd. I changed my mind due to the failure rate. I do not fell comfortable recomending a ssd.

USAFRet

Titan
I am not one that really crazy about ssd drives. Some here will disagree with me. I built a new system early this year and I used a standard hdd actually Blue Digital Western 1TB. I think the memory used in cheaper SSD drives is a concern. I even considered a Blue Digital Western ssd. I changed my mind due to the failure rate. I do not fell comfortable recomending a ssd.
And I would not build a PC without an SSD, and have not since 2012.

However, don't go cheap.
An ADATA 128GB is....'cheap'. And too small.

Reactions: CountMike

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
And I would not build a PC without an SSD, and have not since 2012.

However, don't go cheap.
An ADATA 128GB is....'cheap'. And too small.

I would agree but this is also a budget build for now as I am only 14 but the only things going on the ssd would be Windows 10 and maybe some reccording softwares just so they will boot quicker.