Currently owning I5 8400 need Asus Motherboard H370 Series!!

Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys, currently I bought I5 8400 and still haven’t buy the motherboard yet.! I need your help base on the Motherboard choice. I am planning to go with Asus products. Can you guys recommend me on H370 of Asus either the TUF or Strix one ?
Cheer!!

Solution
Disregard assorted buzzword monikers on assorted mainboards....

Fat1ity, Gaming, Pro, Professional Gaming, ROG, Tuff, blahblah blah.........

99% will share 99% of the same features anyway, just scan assorted RAM/PCI-e/M.2 slots/inputs, ports, feature set, etc....

Examine the feature set of an Asus Prime 3xx of whatever board you are wanting with other boards *before* paying $40-$80 more for something w/ a buzzword attached to it...(Asrock, as a subsidiary of Asus, might have similar pricing/feature-sets for value)
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Asus - ROG Strix H370-F Gaming ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($132.64 @ Amazon)
Total: $132.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-24 21:16 EDT-0400

That's what u asked for.

Here's what I would recommend.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: ASRock - B360 Pro4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($81.58 @ Newegg)
Total: $81.58
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-07-24 21:17 EDT-0400

Disregard assorted buzzword monikers on assorted mainboards....

Fat1ity, Gaming, Pro, Professional Gaming, ROG, Tuff, blahblah blah.........

99% will share 99% of the same features anyway, just scan assorted RAM/PCI-e/M.2 slots/inputs, ports, feature set, etc....

Examine the feature set of an Asus Prime 3xx of whatever board you are wanting with other boards *before* paying $40-$80 more for something w/ a buzzword attached to it...(Asrock, as a subsidiary of Asus, might have similar pricing/feature-sets for value)

Solution