Question Cursor is invisible and doesn't move, but can at least right click. Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dappix

Honorable
Mar 23, 2015
I have a Razer Mamba TE with windows 10. I tried getting on my PC to find my mouse not appearing and appears to be stuck in the middle of the screen, but I could right-click and that menu would appear in the middle of the screen. Also if I can get something directly where the cursor should be, I can left-click. So both those are working along with the other buttons that can be assigned keys.

I have tried turning my PC on and off, using a different USB port, trying suggested solutions such as FN + F3 / F5 / F9/ F11, went into device manager to try to update drivers and it couldn't find any new ones, I don't have an option to roll back the driver. Also, I opened the bios and it was the same deal there, no cursor and no movement, but clicks will register.

So basically, the mouse is working to an extent, but it is stuck in the middle of the screen and invisible and I don't know what else to do.

I have a Razer Mamba TE with windows 10. I tried getting on my PC to find my mouse not appearing and appears to be stuck in the middle of the screen, but I could right-click and that menu would appear in the middle of the screen. Also if I can get something directly where the cursor should be, I can left-click. So both those are working along with the other buttons that can be assigned keys.

I have tried turning my PC on and off, using a different USB port, trying suggested solutions such as FN + F3 / F5 / F9/ F11, went into device manager to try to update drivers and it couldn't find any new ones, I don't have an option to roll back the driver. Also, I opened the bios and it was the same deal there, no cursor and no movement, but clicks will register.

So basically, the mouse is working to an extent, but it is stuck in the middle of the screen and invisible and I don't know what else to do.
Unplug the mouse shut off the pc after pc is off unplug hold power button for 30s the plug in psu power on and plug mouse in

"No mouse No problem alt f4 to turn off pc without a mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.