Question Cursor Lag and Jumping

Nov 16, 2019
My cursor works completely fine in the lock screen however after logging in, my cursor instantly starts lagging. It is affecting me in all programs, games (including full screen) and desktop. The cursor lags worst on long strides. When I move the mouse vertically, sometimes the cursor will jump up. With my trackpad I get no issues

View: https://vimeo.com/373632673

Last edited:
Are all available chipset drivers installed, which would allow optimal operation of assorted USB ports? (Some older hardware has no WIn10 chipset/device drivers you you might have no choice but to rely on MS-provided drivers, but, apply all WIndows updates, and upon rebooting, check device manager for any yellow exclamation points...

Nov 16, 2019
Are all available chipset drivers installed, which would allow optimal operation of assorted USB ports? (Some older hardware has no WIn10 chipset/device drivers you you might have no choice but to rely on MS-provided drivers, but, apply all WIndows updates, and upon rebooting, check device manager for any yellow exclamation points...

No yellow exclamation points. How do I chack if all of my chpset drivers are instaalled