[SOLVED] Cursor Stuck in spinning for very long time after pressing right click on desktop. Happens after every reset of the PC. Please Advice.

Feb 22, 2019
Windows 10 home Single Language OS.
i5 8250U, 8gb Ram, 1 tb hdd, 2 gb Nvidia 940mx
Windows update is not the issue, since all my updates are installed. Every time I format my PC this occurs.
Need help as to how to put an end to this problem permanently. TIA

Solution
I am having Malware intruding in my PC through Browser Popups. However, issue has been resolved. I downloaded and updated Nvidia drivers and to be a bit safe, purchased a 1 year subscription of Quick heal Antivirus. That's it for now.

OctaBotGamer

Prominent
Apr 30, 2019
Might be an issue with the os files, if that's the case then it should have been solved after formatting but the problem could've also occured during installation of the os or else a hdd problem (or high disk usage?) as remixislandmusic said

Feb 22, 2019
Just crosschecked with Hard disk sentinel, everything normal. Last time this issue occurred, I had to make some changes to context menu handlers using Shellexview application. But, doing this after every format simply isn't the solution. Any other ideas?

Feb 22, 2019
I am having Malware intruding in my PC through Browser Popups. However, issue has been resolved. I downloaded and updated Nvidia drivers and to be a bit safe, purchased a 1 year subscription of Quick heal Antivirus. That's it for now.

Solution