[SOLVED] Custom build PC crashes randomly with/without load

Apr 23, 2020
My pc shuts down randomly when its on. No errors or blue screens. After the crash, it turns itself back on. Most of the times it happens under heavy load like playing a game, but it did crash once when I was just using discord.

I have tried:
  • Cleaning pc
  • Checking all cables
  • Checking all fans
  • Temperatures all good
  • Bios set to default
  • Memory check, no errors
  • Reinstalled windows 10
  • Reinstalled drivers
Could this be an psu issue?

Solution
I bought a new psu and everything works fine now, thank you for your reply!

i only know 2 solutions (there may be more).Either your cpu cooler isnt mounted correctly (when the cpu gets to hot it is programed to restart and possibly cause a black screen) or as you said a psu issue.Everything you said sound more like a faulty psu or a weak psu.What are your pc specs (please dont be one of those people who forget to name the psu)
i only know 2 solutions (there may be more).Either your cpu cooler isnt mounted correctly (when the cpu gets to hot it is programed to restart and possibly cause a black screen) or as you said a psu issue.Everything you said sound more like a faulty psu or a weak psu.What are your pc specs (please dont be one of those people who forget to name the psu)

Apr 23, 2020
I bought a new psu and everything works fine now, thank you for your reply!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS