I've just built my first custom PC with the following components:

Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
CPU: Intel i5-9600k
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
GPU: EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 Super
PSU: Corsair CX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb (2 x 8gb) DDR4
Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB 3D SATA SSD

I put the build together on Monday and installed Windows 10, along with my first game (Overwatch), yesterday. Everything boots up fine and seems to run without a problem, except for one big issue: when I started to play Overwatch with my brother, the PC would randomly reboot after 10-20 minutes. There was no loss in frame rate or performance before the restart, no tearing, no lag, no freeze or BSOD, just everything going black for a second and then then a reboot. The PC reboots quickly, but if I start the game again, the same thing happens: everything runs smoothly for 10-20 minutes, before a restart.

I've run temperature checks while playing, and my CPU is running at about 60 degrees and my GPU between 60-70, so overheating does not seem to be the problem. I've performed a stress test with Prime95 for about 30 minutes and had no problems. The BIOS recognizes that both memory sticks are installed, and I've also tried reinstalling all drivers associated with the MOBO and GPU. I've also double checked all of the connections within the build, although I haven't actually gone through the step of disconnecting and reconnecting everything.

Since this is my first time with a new PC, what are some other steps I could take to diagnose the problem here? From looking around, the restarts might indicate a problem with the PSU, but the PSU I've chosen seems to have more than enough power for all of my components, even if it is operating at full load. Also, since I've had gaming laptops instead of desktops for the past few years, I don't have an alternate PSU to try out, and don't want to shell out another $100 for a PSU if that isn't the problem.

What's a newbie to do?

Did you use the drivers from the disk, or get them straight from the Nvidia site? If you used the disc, go over to Nvidia's driver page and get them.
The fact that Prime95 went fine suggests it's either a RAM or GPU issue. Firstly, check out Heaven Benchmark - https://benchmark.unigine.com/heaven. This will but your GPU through its paces, and if it restarts then we have found the problem. If it doesn't restart, then check out https://www.memtest86.com/. Download the zip file, and it contains a .IMG. Use https://rufus.ie/ to create a bootable USB from this .IMG. Now boot into it, the same way as you would boot into the Windows 10 install disc/USB. Run Memtest86 and see what happens.

Jul 17, 2019
I've updated the BIOS, checked for Windows updates, ran Memtest86 overnight (no reported problems) and ran FurMark for about 30 minutes on default settings, with no restart and the GPU operating at 96% load and holding steady at about 70 degrees. My PC still restarts after about 20 minutes of Overwatch.

Any other ideas?