Question Custom Built Multi-PC Desk Question

May 23, 2019
Greetings!

Honestly didn't know where else to really post this so hoping to find some help if possible.

I'm doing a wrap around the room desk for my wife and I for a 2 person desk, each end of the desk will have a support module of it's own to hold it up but the corner portions where we will be sitting are free floating at the moment.

We are wanting to mount them to the wall to avoid having the peg leg look in the back corner of the desks. The angled front is 22", its got more than enough support from the sides but the length and width on one is 39"x39" and the other is 39"x50" with 3/4" plywood.

Question is, what kind of brackets should we put into the studs to support all the weight and how many/how far apart?

A diagram would be helpful. I'm having trouble envisioning the desk. Are these corner pieces going right against the wall corners and fastened to the desk to support the sides hanging out? If so I'd run a 2x4 along the wall, bolted to each stud and screwed through the bottom of the 2x4 to the surface piece. Also a skirt for the front edge of the corner pieces which are unsupported by the desk sections.

A diagram of your room and available space would help.
I suspect you are going to need something larger if two are to fit comfortable.
If you have a longish wall available, I have a suggestion.
At home depot or such, you can buy a nicely finished laminated countertop.
Perhaps 30"wide and 10-12 feet long.
Support each end with a file cabinet; perhaps one in the center.
A 2 x4 can be attached to the wall and can anchor the desk.
If you can use wall mounts for the monitors, you can gain desk space.

May 23, 2019
Thank you for the responses. I was initially thinking of mounting 2x4s but the wife wasnt too keen on that idea lol. Im not home currently, so I cant post the diagram.

I can say that the back wall length in full is 118", my side wall is 45" due to a window in the way and hers is approx 85" if I remember right. The back wall middle section is supported by a 40×24×29 leaving 39" on each side along the backwall. My end cap is a 6x20x29 and her end cap is a 35?x24x29. Not sure if this helps anyone visualize it lol. congrats if so!