Question Custom built PC going through a boot loop

Jun 3, 2020
So I'm building a PC for my little brother, I've built PC's before, I've been building them since I was 8, but I've run into my first issue I've ever had, my PC is going through a boot loop, and will show no display. I've bought used parts to save money, but ik they all work. My specs are...
Mobo: ASRock b450m pro4
CPU: ryzen 5 2600x
Ram: crucial 1x16gb ddr4 2666
GPU: PNY xlr8 1060 3gb oc
PSU is a cheap 450 watt
To start, I'm pretty sure what's going on is my graphics card is not getting enough power, my PSU only has a 6 pin plug, but the card came with an adapter, and I'd plug it into that, and it still won't power on, I bid on a hella cheap old GPU, to test this theory, but it hasn't arrived yet, and I wanted to know if you guys have any ideas

So I'm building a PC for my little brother, I've built PC's before, I've been building them since I was 8, but I've run into my first issue I've ever had, my PC is going through a boot loop, and will show no display. I've bought used parts to save money, but ik they all work. My specs are...
Mobo: ASRock b450m pro4
CPU: ryzen 5 2600x
Ram: crucial 1x16gb ddr4 2666
GPU: PNY xlr8 1060 3gb oc
PSU is a cheap 450 watt
To start, I'm pretty sure what's going on is my graphics card is not getting enough power, my PSU only has a 6 pin plug, but the card came with an adapter, and I'd plug it into that, and it still won't power on, I bid on a hella cheap old GPU, to test this theory, but it hasn't arrived yet, and I wanted to know if you guys have any ideas
Get a proper PSU.