[SOLVED] Custom Cables for Silverstone ST1300-TI

non-serviam

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2012
I have a Silverstone ST1300-TI PSU for which I want to buy custom cables. So, I went over to Cablemod, but they do not have my model.

On the other hand, though, they have a series of cables for the Silverstone ST models. When I contacted them, they could not tell me for sure if something (specific model) will work. Silvertone, also, never replied to my email about the cable layout and its compatibility.

Has someone any experience with this? Any suggestion on how to get custom cables for my model (e.g. any known model with the same layout that I can select in the Cablemod's configurator)?

Solution
After contacting again Cablemod, when I noticed that they have a model that does not exist, while my model was the only one missing from the whole line, they notified me that they would be adding my model in the next few days.

non-serviam

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2012
After contacting again Cablemod, when I noticed that they have a model that does not exist, while my model was the only one missing from the whole line, they notified me that they would be adding my model in the next few days.

Solution