Jul 4, 2019
Hey internet I need your help.
I got a

ROG strix B450-F gaming mother board
Seasonic Focus Gold 450w
Amd ryzen 6 core 3.9 ghz
Geforce GtX 1060
And 16gb of memory

Put it all together but doesn't turn on I've rechecked connections double checked manuals I'm about to paperclip test the battery just wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts lmk thank you

Solution
I got a

Seasonic Focus Gold 450w
Amd ryzen 6 core 3.9 ghz
Geforce GtX 1060
And 16gb of memory

Put it all together but doesn't turn on I've rechecked connections double checked manuals I'm about to paperclip test the battery just wanted to see if you guys had any thoughts lmk thank you

Few things, that 450 watt PSU is good quality but it's low for a gaming system. Also you are talking about testing the battery when I am guessing you mean the power supply. Which means you are pretty new to building systems, have someone that built computers before look over your setup for missing or wrong connections. Did you use the motherboard case standoffs?
Well, all is compatible so unless some part is dead must be due to something with your setting it up. What do you mean by "paperclip test the battery" ???
I don't know about your experience but check MB mounting and if all stand offs are in right place, it's easy to miss some in wrong place.

Jul 4, 2019
Paperclip test to short the battery and check its power.
I replaced the motherboard and rewired it 4 times. I'm probably sti missing a connection. Here's some rough photos. Thank you for help.

I got a

Seasonic Focus Gold 450w
Amd ryzen 6 core 3.9 ghz
Geforce GtX 1060
And 16gb of memory

Few things, that 450 watt PSU is good quality but it's low for a gaming system. Also you are talking about testing the battery when I am guessing you mean the power supply. Which means you are pretty new to building systems, have someone that built computers before look over your setup for missing or wrong connections. Did you use the motherboard case standoffs?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS