Question Custom Loop won’t Flow

May 20, 2022
I have an O11 Dynamic Case with a MSI 570s Carbon motherboard. My reservoir is a EK Reflection front face distroplate. I have a AS Rock OC Formula RX 6900 XT gpu with a Bykski waterblock installed. Running a EK CoolStream PE 360 triple radiator up top and EK slim 360 radiator at the bottom.
My loop past the pressure test sitting over an hour without leaks but when I add coolant I am not getting a flow to my CPU or parts of the Distro

I can’t figure out what I did wrong!! Is there a way to send videos or pictures on here?

May 20, 2022
What am I supposed to do with that website? I that a place to upload the video and then grab the url and put it here? If so I don’t see a place to do that.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well, it looks like you have followed the diagram as laid out in the instructions.

My understanding would be that the pump outlet is heading to the bottom radiator first, then back to the plate, up to the GPU, back to the plate, to the CPU, back to the plate, then out to the top radiator and back to the main reservoir and pump.

Can't really see the CPU cooler but there is typically an inlet and outlet, though running it in reverse shouldn't stop it. GPU blocks are generally made to go both ways. (Though typical on both is inlet to a jet plate and splitting the flow on either side of the fins then to the outlet.

All that said, if the whole system is sealed I think you are just fighting the air still in the loop, you need a way for air to escape during the fill process and replace it with fluid. I suggest picking the system up and giving it a few rotations to see if that dislodges anything, could easily be a big bubble in the pump, but really I think you'll need a proper fill port. Though I'm not really sure how that is supposed to work with the fill port below the reservoir. (Is it on the front of the distro plate? That might work if you put the computer on its back)

Oh, wait there is one on the front that is higher than the rest.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Second video has no audio, but I don't see your flow meters moving at any point. Still a pretty big bubble at the top of the CPU block.

With this closer look at the CPU block, I think you do have the inlet and outlet backwards. That shouldn't prevent flow to this extent though they are still going to the inlet and outlet of the distro plate.

Can you do a wide shot of the system running, and then zoom in on problem the flow meters and anywhere there was a bubble when it was off?