custom paper size

I made an aplication, and the form used is a printed 5.5" form. The printer
is an Epson LX 300+. I can´t choose a custom paper size making printing
slower.
If I connect the printer to a computer with Windows 98, I can choose custom
paper size. I wrote to Epson support, but they tell me it's not a diver
problem but a windows problem with 2000/XP. I really need custom paper size.
What should I do?
--
Please help me

From Control Panel, Faxes & Printers... from tbe Toolbar, File, Seever