Custom PC build under 25,000 Inr.

Haze_Victory

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Hey Tom's community.
This'd be my first post here, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post this.
I'm looking forward to building a new PC, and this will mainly be for competitive gaming (CS:GO and LoL of the like.)

Well, my initial budget had been 20k, but the parts I've picked have moved my slightly higher on the budget scale, and at this point I wouldn't mind increasing it all the way to 25k.

Starting off,
I'll be using the HDD from my current PC and perhaps the monitor as well, so that's not much of a concern. Add to that an already existing 4GB Ram card that I possess which would only require me to get my hands on a new 4GB Ram card that will allow me to push my overall Ram all the way to 8 gig, which is what I am aiming for.

Starting off, these are the parts that I've currently picked for my build, keeping the budget as low as possible while still aiming for a config that will allow me to play most competitive FPS without lag -

Processor - AMD 4 GHz AM3+ FX 4300
Motherboard - MSI 760GM-P21
GPU - GALAXY GeForce GT 730 1GB DDR5
RAM - 1x 4gb 1333MHZ DDR3 Ram (Already possess a 4gig RAM card.)
PSU - Corsair VS450

This doesn't count any of the peripherals or the cabinet, and as mentioned, I pre-possess a HDD and a monitor to go with it. The above list brings me down to 21, 000 Rs.
It'd be great if a user more experienced than myself could suggest better tweaks to the list for the price range.

(One of the main concerns I face here is using teh AMD CPU as I can get my hands on the FX 4300 + Motherboard for under 10k, while the Intel G-3220 performs similar performance for 2000 lesser and provides me the option of future upgrades to an I5 or any other Gen 4 Intel CPU for that matter. My main concern here is that even though the Intel possesses similar performance, most boards below the price range of 5500 rs that support the board do not seem to support a regular PCI slot. I plan on buying myself a Wifi card in the near future so I'd need at least one PCI slot. My other concern is that most LGS 1150 boards that have a PCI express slot are above teh price range of 5500 Rs, and I'd like to be able to play at least CS:GO at high settings right of the bat without having to wait for a future Processor upgrade.)

Thank you so much, guys. I'm sorry for the long post :p

Haze_Victory

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for the reply, much helpful. You recommend I save up for the trash can too ^_^?

Sorry for being rude, but as I mentioned, I'm mostly looking forward to competitive games such as CS:GO, LoL, Dota 2, etc. I don't find much interest in single player graphic hungry games like Crysis, GTA V or such, and as such I am aiming to build a cost effective PC that can run the above mentioned games smooth. I also mention that I may upgrade processor in due time and I've had this confusion between the Intel and AMD processor for a while now so yeah, I'm gonna upgrade the system as time goes by but as for now, and the above mentioned specs does not include peripherals such as Monitor, speakers, or even a HDD as I am not looking forward to buying new ones of those.

EDIT: Atm I am looking at the ASUS H81M-V3 and INTEL Dual Core G-3220 to last me the next few months, before I upgrade to an i5 or better. This costs me 9000 and seems worth investing into for the moment, as the H81M-V3 seems to be an excellent LGA 1150 motherboard to last me the entire year to come. Since this leaves free a bracket of 5000 rs now, I am tempted to invest in some additional RAM. A better GPU is another thing that comes to mind, but I doubt I'd be needing one better than the GPU mentioned to run LoL and CS:GO smooth on high settings. Correct me if wrong, please. The GPU is also not something I invest on, everyday so a better GPU seems to be a tempting choice.

Haze_Victory

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
There considerably isn't all that much to spend on parts other than the CPU and GPU from what I see. Well, I may be wrong. I'm not trying to be rude here, but the way I see it, the CPU and the GPU seem to the core parts when it comes to performance, and if such I don't wanna go wrong with choosing those. As for other parts such as the HDD, RAM, etc, those are easily upgrade-able and I can do it without having to sell a kidney. Atm, my biggest concern would be the GPU as that's something that I don't buy every other day. As for the CPU, I plan on upgrading it in about half a year.

Any detailed insight would be greatly appreciated.

Haze_Victory

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
Well, as for now I'm settling on ASUS H81M-V3 as the motherboard,
INTEL Dual Core G-3220 as the processor (Will upgrade to an i5 in the next half a year),
and a Radeon R7 250 1Gb Ddr5.

I'm aware of the fact that this is going to be a low end rig. I'm afraid I may not be upgrading to a 750 Ti as of now, but as for the R7 250 DDR5 1Gb, how well does it fare for most competitive titles? I am not keen on single player games like Crysis, Farcry or the others and will be mostly playing RTS, and FPS. Along with lots of League, that is. How well do you guys feel would the R7 250 would fare here?
(I may get into CoD multiplayer at a later point in time, but idrc about playing it maxed out as long as it runs smooth on medium settings.)
That said, this update, GPU inluded juices out my budget to 20k(R7 250 costs 7500 here) and I got 5k that remains with me which I can still pour into my components. Probably into the GPU or the RAM. Do you still recommend pouring it into a GTX 750 Ti, and would it be worth it taking into consideration the fact I'm gonna be spending most of my time playing either CS:GO, LoL, and maybe some CoD and Killzone at a later point in time?

Thanks.