Question Custom PC cables?

May 30, 2019
Hey guys, looking at making some custom PC cables for my rig. I'm only looking to do the 24 pin and PCIe cables as of now. So for the PCIe cable Im using now I see it has some jumper wires in the plugs. Is there a diagram to look at so I know where the jumpers go without cutting into the casing on my currect cable? Same question goes for the 24 pin. I see a bunch of jumpers which looks like crap but then I see everyone elses custom cables look nice and clean with no jumpers. Looks like 1 wire to each pin? Are the jumpers not needed for custom cables or do they hide them on the bottom of the cable by the PSU?

Thanks!

May 30, 2019
I'm running an EVGA 650w fully modular PSU. I'm trying to stick away from extensions for now as I'm not sure i'd have enough room. Those cables that come with the PSU are pretty big and stiff. I've already got the materials to make the cables but im just curious on what everyone is doing for the jumpers. Every pic i see it looks like nobody uses them. Looks like each wire goes to the same spot on each cable end.