Custom PC - Selling estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetoMorphic

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Hi
I am looking to sell my pc and was curious as to how i should sell it and how much i would get for it if i did.

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5 6600k @ 4.4Ghz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
RAM: 32GB 2666MHz HyperX Fury DDR4
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A
Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 (AIO Water loop)
Storage: 1x Segate barricuder 2TB // 1x Hynix SL301 256gb SSD
Case: Corsair Graphite 780T

Thanks

Solution
Sell the GPU separately, you can still get quite a bit for that perhaps $300-350

CPU/Motherboard maybe about $300

You have $300 worth of memory, but it isn't likely very many people are going to want 32GB, if these are 8GB sticks, consider selling them as 16GB kits for about $100 each.

Cooler is about $50 used. Hard drives are a tough sell since they are so cheap. Maybe $25-30. SSD is still worth about $50.

Not sure on the case. Full towers are expensive to ship, you should try a local sale for that. You get whatever someone is willing to pay.

You could try lowballing to get the whole computer sold as a unit, in which case $800 might be reasonable. But parted out closer to $1000 in value.

I have to say, that is still quite a good...

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Sell the GPU separately, you can still get quite a bit for that perhaps $300-350

CPU/Motherboard maybe about $300

You have $300 worth of memory, but it isn't likely very many people are going to want 32GB, if these are 8GB sticks, consider selling them as 16GB kits for about $100 each.

Cooler is about $50 used. Hard drives are a tough sell since they are so cheap. Maybe $25-30. SSD is still worth about $50.

Not sure on the case. Full towers are expensive to ship, you should try a local sale for that. You get whatever someone is willing to pay.

You could try lowballing to get the whole computer sold as a unit, in which case $800 might be reasonable. But parted out closer to $1000 in value.

I have to say, that is still quite a good machine.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.