USAFRet

Titan
"all the parts" ?

Start here:

Reactions: Jakethedorsey123

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
This is my point, though.

Simply asking for someone to tell you what to purchase has led to a lot of bad decisions from people on the forums getting information from very uninformed sources. How do you know the difference for yourself if you don't learn what you actually should need to buy?

I've seen this happen several times - users without knowledge providing a buy list for another uninformed user...only to find out several days later that the buyer ended up with very incorrect components for their needs.

Point being - just because someone is on a PC or tech (or any) forum, doesn't make that person the most knowledgeable resource to take advice from. Learn to do your own homework and cross-check all recommendations.

Reactions: Jakethedorsey123
Nov 16, 2019
This is my point, though.

Simply asking for someone to tell you what to purchase has led to a lot of bad decisions from people on the forums getting information from very uninformed sources. How do you know the difference for yourself if you don't learn what you actually should need to buy?

I've seen this happen several times - users without knowledge providing a buy list for another uninformed user...only to find out several days later that the buyer ended up with very incorrect components for their needs.

Point being - just because someone is on a PC or tech (or any) forum, doesn't make that person the most knowledgeable resource to take advice from. Learn to do your own homework and cross-check all recommendations.
Thank you i will definitely take your advice, again thanks!