Question Custom Water Loop not flowing right

Jnelly99

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
Hello, so I am doing my first custom hardline water cool loop and when I went to go fill it and cycle the pump I encounter a problem where after the 2-3cycle I would fill up the water distro plate and turn it back on, well then it won’t move any of the water out of the main distribution plate water way and into the tubes, and in some of the tubes only a small amount of water will be flowing, and the tubes are not full yet. I have taken everything apart to check if clogged and nothing, I blew into the tubes to see if anything was in the radiators and nothing. Emptied and refilled it multiple times and nothing chnages, i don’t know what can be the problem here. This is what I am using.

video:
View: https://vimeo.com/404193993

distro plate: EKWB o11-distro plate G1 3.1 ddc pump
Gpu block: byski 1080ti
Cpu block: EK quantum velocity intel block

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Chase the lines individually. Make double sure that what should be an input is in fact an input etc. There are gpu blocks for instance where it makes a difference due to jet plates being mounted in the right direction etc.

I'm also not a fan of pastels, they are for show use only really, they tend to be far to vicious, thick, for everyday use and can gum up a pump quick.

Jnelly99

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
Chase the lines individually. Make double sure that what should be an input is in fact an input etc. There are gpu blocks for instance where it makes a difference due to jet plates being mounted in the right direction etc.

I'm also not a fan of pastels, they are for show use only really, they tend to be far to vicious, thick, for everyday use and can gum up a pump quick.
Yea I found that out after I bought the pastel color but for a white and gold theme build idk what other option to go with besides maybe clear, and for the gpu I go the ins and outs right but as for the cpu it only had arrows. One pointing towards the home which I’m guessing IN so I did that, and another pointing away from the whole which I’m guessing was out which I did. Idk what else it could be, pump is spinning but no water is moving which is what I’m lost at