Customer claims "inside information" about new plans/hours..

An inbound phone call yesterday asks for information about the new August
promotions? Thinking this odd, I respond that Verizon has new/improved
promotions all the time, and if there are any new August promotions, we
would most likely learn about it at near the same time from VZW.

She says her friend, a Verizon Wireless Employee, states that Verizon will
be changing (xxxx) to match the competition... so I'm thinking why ask me
then? So, as my best source of confirmation about rumors, I turn to this
conference, and seeing none, tell her so.

The reason for my post: do you think this was a "customer" trying to get
confirmation on her insider information (thinking not); or do you think this
was a "security" call trying to see if I would disclose information early
(thinking yes).

Finally: she said that VZW needs to make these changes to be competitive
against the challengers. Well, I disagree here: I'm thinking that the
challengers need to make changes to catch-up; although some of the early
evening hours, or free incoming calls, or auto-variable plans sound pretty
interesting and could be good input via traditional channels to vzw.

--
dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent

If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
you.

Seems you forgot the most likely explanation, she's a whacko, and just like
here, want the 7pm starts, rollover minutes etc from other providers on her
verizon account.

As soon as ANYONE claims that verizon will change their plans to match the
absurdities of the competition, your bull detector out to be going off big
time.

Just out of curiosity, has verizon EVER done promos to compete with the
competition?

"dr.wireMORE" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote in message
> An inbound phone call yesterday asks for information about the new August
> promotions? Thinking this odd, I respond that Verizon has new/improved
> promotions all the time, and if there are any new August promotions, we
> would most likely learn about it at near the same time from VZW.
>
> She says her friend, a Verizon Wireless Employee, states that Verizon will
> be changing (xxxx) to match the competition... so I'm thinking why ask me
> then? So, as my best source of confirmation about rumors, I turn to this
> conference, and seeing none, tell her so.
>
> The reason for my post: do you think this was a "customer" trying to get
> confirmation on her insider information (thinking not); or do you think
this
> was a "security" call trying to see if I would disclose information early
> (thinking yes).
>
> Finally: she said that VZW needs to make these changes to be competitive
> against the challengers. Well, I disagree here: I'm thinking that the
> challengers need to make changes to catch-up; although some of the early
> evening hours, or free incoming calls, or auto-variable plans sound pretty
> interesting and could be good input via traditional channels to vzw.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
> you.

Sounds like someone takes their job a little too serious.

"dr.wireMORE" <dr.wireMORE@VZW-MidWESTma.com> wrote in message
> An inbound phone call yesterday asks for information about the new August
> promotions? Thinking this odd, I respond that Verizon has new/improved
> promotions all the time, and if there are any new August promotions, we
> would most likely learn about it at near the same time from VZW.
>
> She says her friend, a Verizon Wireless Employee, states that Verizon will
> be changing (xxxx) to match the competition... so I'm thinking why ask me
> then? So, as my best source of confirmation about rumors, I turn to this
> conference, and seeing none, tell her so.
>
> The reason for my post: do you think this was a "customer" trying to get
> confirmation on her insider information (thinking not); or do you think
this
> was a "security" call trying to see if I would disclose information early
> (thinking yes).
>
> Finally: she said that VZW needs to make these changes to be competitive
> against the challengers. Well, I disagree here: I'm thinking that the
> challengers need to make changes to catch-up; although some of the early
> evening hours, or free incoming calls, or auto-variable plans sound pretty
> interesting and could be good input via traditional channels to vzw.
>
> --
> dr. wireMORE (don't accept "less", demand "more")
> Wireless Consultant/Engineer & Midwest VZW Master Agent
> Data, wi-fi, national access, smartphones, and home
> computer healthchecks, stop worrying... just ask for the dr.
>
> If you need specific help, leave your email address & we'll try to contact
> you.

Use this valuable resourse to conferm what your posting. Keep it secret! We
don't want eveyone to know! lol!
http://www.topsitelists.com/bestsites/conspire/

--
peter_may_day

Directory of unlisted phone numbers

Killer Madness wrote:
> I even make great money probably more then most
> and I expect more for my money.

Cable company installer?

Quick <quick7135-news@nospamyahoo.com> wrote:
> Killer Madness wrote:
>> I even make great money probably more then most
>> and I expect more for my money.
>
> Cable company installer?

Yeah. Jim Carrey's character in "Cable Guy" is his idol, the man he patterned
his own life after... that guy was a raving loon too.

Cable company yes, installer no. Although cable contractor installers make
well over 70k/year and only work 4 days a week. Don't knock people who work
hard for their money or people with caluses on their hands. They give you
your life so you can wack off in your italian tiled bathroom everyday with a
jar of vaseline. Those *type* of people you refer to as "cable installers"
made this country....go ahead, make fun of them you idiot.

> Killer Madness wrote:
> > I even make great money probably more then most
> > and I expect more for my money.
>
> Cable company installer?

TRENDING THREADS