Customer Service

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

I do appreciate the slack.

Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>

Notan

Irene wrote:

> Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess that
> I should cut you a little in slack. >g<
>
> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
> > Irene wrote:
> > >
> > > "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > That's true for any appliance, tv, etc. Best to have a heavy duty
> surge
> > > protector to handle the minor power surges. If lightening strikes,
> nothing
> > > will protect it short of unplugging it. I personally have better things
> > > do than unplug everything everytime I see a cloud in the sky.
> >
> > And lightning rods are for what?
> >
> > Notan

Since you don't have a Webster's:

Lightening is the feeling of reduced weight and pressure in her abdomen that
a woman has as the baby descends into pelvis prior to the onset of labor.

> I do appreciate the slack.
>
> Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>
>
> Notan
>
> Irene wrote:
> >
> > Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess
that
> > I should cut you a little in slack. >g<
> >
> > "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

> > surge
> > nothing
> > >
> > > And lightning rods are for what?
> > >
> > > Notan

Get your head out of your ass Irene. Those are not my words. Check the
post again....

"Irene" <girlsrule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "WSZsr" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> That's true for any appliance, tv, etc. Best to have a heavy duty surge
> protector to handle the minor power surges. If lightening strikes,
> nothing
> will protect it short of unplugging it. I personally have better things
> do than unplug everything everytime I see a cloud in the sky.
>
> "lightening"--------Guess you received an exemption to become a member.
>>g<

Oooops. That *was* my post. I take it back Irene. Keep your head in your
ass and keep looking. I'm sure you will find more misspellings..

> Oooops. That *was* my post. I take it back Irene. Keep your head in
> your ass and keep looking. I'm sure you will find more misspellings..

lmao.....

Stew

It's better not to engage with Irene, Notan. Awhile back, Dell did something
to her that she didn't like, and now she's dedicated the rest of her life to
flaming the company. She keeps on saying that she'll never again have
anything to do with Dell, but she keeps on posting flames here. Hell hath no
fury as a woman scorned...

Ted Zieglar

>I do appreciate the slack.
>
> Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>
>
> Notan
>
> Irene wrote:
>>
>> Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess
>> that
>> I should cut you a little in slack. >g<
>>
>> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

>> surge
>> nothing
>> >
>> > And lightning rods are for what?
>> >
>> > Notan

so what. this is the dell ng where we talk about dell's shitty service. if
the others have shitty service it isn't justification for dell to do the
same. it shouldn't be a competition to see who can have the shittiest
customer service!

"Dan Sgambelluri" <dsgambelluri@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I think everyone here including Tom and what the Dell Haters call
DellBots,
> all agree customer service has gone downhill.
>
> All PC makers customer service has gone downhill, some more than others.
> What about the other "Award Winning PC companies" as Dell is not the only
> "Award Winning PC Companies" for customer service?
>
> If you go into the HP, Compaq, Gateway, IBM newsgroups, you will see the
> same customer services problems as Dell is having.
>

> "Guess Who" <chippe01@REMOVETHIShotmail.com> wrote in message
> > They wonder WHY the scores have continued to decline? I guess they
never
> > had to call for support!
> >
> > "Kerry Goodnight" <kergoodnight@skybest.net> wrote in message

http://news.com.com/Growing+pains+hit+Dells+customer+service/2100-1042_3-5162141.html

or you could say dell screwed her and she is returning the favor.
it was dell that took the money and didn't deliver what they promised.
this is now her fault?

Zigliar must be a friggin' early model dellbot with a defective artificial
brain chip. (logic was reversed)
please return to factory for re-programming.

> It's better not to engage with Irene, Notan. Awhile back, Dell did
something
> to her that she didn't like, and now she's dedicated the rest of her life
> flaming the company. She keeps on saying that she'll never again have
> anything to do with Dell, but she keeps on posting flames here. Hell hath
no
> fury as a woman scorned...
>
> Ted Zieglar
>
> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
> >I do appreciate the slack.
> >
> > Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>
> >
> > Notan
> >
> > Irene wrote:
> >>
> >> Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess
> >> that
> >> I should cut you a little in slack. >g<
> >>
> >> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

> >> surge
> >> nothing

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Dogface wrote:

> you might call it "marketing" but to many others' it's called "bait and
> switch", "ripping people off", "misleading and deceitful advertising",
> "fraudulent misrepresentation", etc.

*Some* people say the same thing about paying $0.50 for a newspaper at
the corner newstand, doesn't make it so.

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Keith wrote:

> How much is the membership fe for DellBots? What are the criteria other than
> haviving the Dell does no wrong attitude? Are there functions and meeetings
> like in Amway?

"haviving the Dell ..."? Perish the thought!

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Tom Scales wrote:

> It's a very exclusive group and invitation only.

Right, as JP Morgan famously said when asked him how much his yacht cost
"if you have to ask, you can't afford it", sorry.

:)

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

WSZsr wrote:

> Oooops. That *was* my post. I take it back Irene. Keep your head in your
> ass and keep looking. I'm sure you will find more misspellings..

LOL - takes a big Dellbot to admit he's wrong.

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Irene wrote:

> Try looking up "lightening" in your Webster's.

Oh, this is rich! I'll look up "lightening" only after you've looked up
"lightning" and have posted back.

Like all true Dellbots, I know the difference between "lightning" &
"lightening", that's why we get the secret discounts.

1. I don't have to look up "lightning". I know what it is and how it is
spelled.

2. In the post, the one to which I was responding, the word was spelled
"lightening".

"Sparky" <nemo@moon.sun.edu> wrote in message
> Irene wrote:
>
> > Try looking up "lightening" in your Webster's.
>
> Oh, this is rich! I'll look up "lightening" only after you've looked up
> "lightning" and have posted back.
>
> Like all true Dellbots, I know the difference between "lightning" &
> "lightening", that's why we get the secret discounts.

Just in case you missed it:

Irene wrote:

> Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess that
> I should cut you a little in slack. >g<

Why don't you try lightening his load?

How is her pestering volunteers in a newsgroup that are trying to help
people "getting back at Dell".

They don't give a sh**
"Tazmanian Devil" <Taz@devil.com> wrote in message
> or you could say dell screwed her and she is returning the favor.
> it was dell that took the money and didn't deliver what they promised.
> this is now her fault?
>
> Zigliar must be a friggin' early model dellbot with a defective artificial
> brain chip. (logic was reversed)
> please return to factory for re-programming.

>> It's better not to engage with Irene, Notan. Awhile back, Dell did
> something
>> to her that she didn't like, and now she's dedicated the rest of her life
>> flaming the company. She keeps on saying that she'll never again have
>> anything to do with Dell, but she keeps on posting flames here. Hell hath
> no
>> fury as a woman scorned...
>>
>> Ted Zieglar
>>
>> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
>> >I do appreciate the slack.
>> >
>> > Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>
>> >
>> > Notan

Nope, never had that one, but thanks for sharing!

Notan

Irene wrote:

> Since you don't have a Webster's:
>
> Lightening is the feeling of reduced weight and pressure in her abdomen that
> a woman has as the baby descends into pelvis prior to the onset of labor.
>
> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
> > I do appreciate the slack.
> >
> > Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>
> >
> > Notan
> >
> > Irene wrote:
> > >
> > > Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess
> that
> > > I should cut you a little in slack. >g<
> > >
> > > "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

> > > surge
> > > nothing
> things

I guess anyone that disagrees with the "Dellbots", now, in addition to
being a troll, is guilty of "pestering" them.
I suspect you and your little group will come up with a few more accusations
to add to those, but in the end the truth will survive.

I merely made an observation about the response to a question from
"Keith"by WSZsr, about the criteria for membership in your group. WSZsr
replied "Proper spelling is one of the prerequisites...........".
Since he was equally guilty of not using "Proper spelling", I, tongue in
cheek made an inquiry about his use of "lightening" in place of "lightning"
in a post. As I have pointed out, in response to a question from Notan, they
have decidedly different meanings. "lightening" having little to do with the
electrical survivability of computers.

> WSZsr wrote:
>
>> Oooops. That *was* my post. I take it back Irene. Keep your head in
>> your ass and keep looking. I'm sure you will find more misspellings..
>
> LOL - takes a big Dellbot to admit he's wrong.

Or that he's googled. I've googled for far too long and now need glasses :)

Stew

> It's better not to engage with Irene, Notan. Awhile back, Dell did
> something to her that she didn't like, and now she's dedicated the rest of
> her life to flaming the company. She keeps on saying that she'll never
> again have anything to do with Dell, but she keeps on posting flames here.
> Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned...
>
> Ted Zieglar

Are you suggesting she's carrying Dell's love-child? Now there's a
story....

Stew

Actually, the true facts are that we still have 3 Dell Dimension computers.
We still are in need of support for them, and are still not getting the kind
of support that computers costing $3000 each should receive.

So, until Dell corrects the support problems they have in the Home/Home
Office division like they did with their other divisions, I WILL keep
pointing it out, whether you and the other "Dellbots" like it or not..

>I guess anyone that disagrees with the "Dellbots", now, in addition to
> being a troll, is guilty of "pestering" them.
> I suspect you and your little

<snip>

<mandatory response, practiced over the last 3 years>

"I love you, Ireene, no I reeaally reeally love you."

:)

Stew

> Actually, the true facts are that we still have 3 Dell Dimension
> computers.
> We still are in need of support for them, and are still not getting the
> kind
> of support that computers costing $3000 each should receive.
>
> So, until Dell corrects the support problems they have in the Home/Home
> Office division like they did with their other divisions, I WILL keep
> pointing it out, whether you and the other "Dellbots" like it or not..

You pointed that out last week, darlin'. No need to repeat yourself.

Hugs,

Stew

> You pointed that out last week, darlin'. No need to repeat yourself.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Stew

It appears that I do, since so many of the "Dellbots" keep asking why I am
still here. >g<

But, I'll take the "Hugs" anyway.

Irene