Question Cut off borders on my AOC i2490PXQU/BT- How do I fix this?

Nov 10, 2020
Just bought this AOC i2490PXQU/BT pc monitor. 1920 x 1080 resolution. This is a second monitor to my 4K one just for small things like chat programs etc.
I am using Discord which has white dots on the very left of the program to indicate unread messages. These dots are cut off in full screen on the AOC monitor.
images of the issue
I am connected to my PC via DisplayPort.

I tried messing around with the built in monitor settings and also some Nvidia graphics options and some Windows 10 display settings but nothing seemed to work.
I figured out one way to make the dots (partially) appear and that is by putting the scaling up from 100%, but then everything is way to big.
The 4K is always on 150% scaling and I never had an issue with not seeing the dots, but when I put the scaling to 100% for the 4K monitor (for testing) I noticed it also has the same issue.

How do i fix this?

Thanks

Nov 10, 2020
btw. I tried turining all scaling to 100%
Also I cannot even get a screenshot of the cut off part or get my mouse there.
It's very strange. Since I know the dots should be there on my screen because I know it from my main monitor and the fact that they are there when not in full screen.

Nov 10, 2020
I figured out part of the issue. It's not the monitor, it is the program Discord (or maybe it Windows and only noticeable with Discord).
The issue is that it start on my main monitor which has 150% scaling. Discord (or Windows) must be detecting this and changing the white dots to be better fitting for a 150% scale screen but then when I move it to my 100% scale monitor the dots disappear.
A fix I found was to make the main monitor 100% scaling then start Discord and then I can turn it back to 150%. Then it works fine on my second monitor.
I still have to figure out a way so I don't have to do this all the time, but it is a first step.

If anyone has an idea how to make sure Discord (or Windows) doesn't do this anymore, please let me know.