[SOLVED] CV450 Gray & VS450 Gray are the same units?

Solution
CV is a VS but with small small handful of tweaks to make it slightly more efficient. Thats basically it.

Both are still a low end group regulated unit. Both would work with your system since your system isn't particular power demanding, but I'd definitely consider investing in a higher end unit.

The gigabyte p450/550b would be a downgrade from the Corsair. Wouldn't get a cooler master white unit.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
You already have that?
What is the system for?

Would rather get 2x8gb of ram and spend the money saved on a better psu. The ones you show are not much better than a CV.

What about the Segotep GP-P series? available? What from Antec? The CV 650watt is abit different from the lower wattage versions so that might be an option as well alhough me personally would want something better. A list of psu's and their "ranking" with what i guess is your budget look at tier B, see if there's anything that you can afford. The tier C is also a possibility, but i wouldn't go lower.
before maybe wanting to buy, if you see something ask again if it is good. You might for instance see the Cooler Master V1 series in there, but this is the "bronze" rated version, not the 80+ version.

Trying to figure out what might not cost the most, but would be something to pair with a nice system like that.

Reactions: PhantomXT
CV is a VS but with small small handful of tweaks to make it slightly more efficient. Thats basically it.

Both are still a low end group regulated unit. Both would work with your system since your system isn't particular power demanding, but I'd definitely consider investing in a higher end unit.

The gigabyte p450/550b would be a downgrade from the Corsair. Wouldn't get a cooler master white unit.

Reactions: PhantomXT
Solution