Cyanogenmod does weird after factory reset

Gandroid100

Reputable
Aug 23, 2014
Hi, so I factory resetted my phone because everytime I wanted to download an app it said that my memory was full, but I didn't even have any apps on it, I had this problem before but not so bad, my phone even says I have 100mb left and I can't even download a 300kbyte app, so reset my phone, it starts up like normal but when I hold the sleep button normally it says that I can put my phone in airplane mode and other options so I checked in setting and it said that normally I should be able to put it in airplane mode that way, but it doesn't, another thing is, I don't have a lockscreen, I tried putting: pin,pattern,slide, everything but I get no lockscreen, another thing is that I am unable to use the home button so I have to use the back button everytime,I can't use profiles either, and alot of settings options are gone, help

have you tried re-flashing the latest nightly of cyanogenmod? clear the cache, clear dalvik, clear data and user, and install the ROM again?...dont use the built in factory reset, use the reset/recovery mode bootup method (TWRP or Clockwork or whatever).

TRENDING THREADS