Cyber power PC isnt connecting to internet

polyjoshua

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016
i have a cyberpower pc and it wont connect to the internet whenever i trouble shot it just says ethernet is not connected or whatever so i go to network adapters and it says Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller and it has a bunch of Wan stuff under it how to fix this?

Solution
in device manager, uninstall your current ethernet adapter, now go to the site for your computer on another PC, go to the drivers and downloads, Download the latest Ethernet controller and put it on a USB.
Or you could use a wirless adapter temporarily, while you unstinall your old driver, use the USB adapter to connect to the network, and let windows reinstall the ethernet driver for you.

bailojustin

Distinguished
in device manager, uninstall your current ethernet adapter, now go to the site for your computer on another PC, go to the drivers and downloads, Download the latest Ethernet controller and put it on a USB.
Or you could use a wirless adapter temporarily, while you unstinall your old driver, use the USB adapter to connect to the network, and let windows reinstall the ethernet driver for you.

Solution

polyjoshua

Commendable
Dec 27, 2016

so i would delete the Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller. Then the package came with 3 discs and one of them says Drivers and Utilites and the other says Driver and utility

bailojustin

Distinguished

Delete it, pop in the disk, and install the driver from there. or go to device manager, uninstall it, then click install, install from specified location, then target the disk with the drivers, click ok, it will install from the disk.

TRENDING THREADS