[SOLVED] Cyber power pc won’t recognize my keyboard and mouse

May 31, 2021
Ok so I’ve been having this issue for a week, so everytime my pc loads, passes the startup screen then on to the sign in screen, that’s where my keyboard and mouse stop working. But they work when I open a startup menu in the boot menu. So I tried to look up many things to help my needs to fix my pc. But none fit what I’m dealing with. My pc doesn’t even a a safe mode not even in the boot menu. I even tried with another keyboard and mouse but it’s a no go. I have theory’s what might have happened. I installed a ps2, and a ds emulator to play well ps2 games and ds games but ever since then my keyboard, mouse, controller of a xbox to play cod and other games stopped working. I can’t even install updates not even with driver easy or drivers 8. It’s so fustrating.

Solution
The bios has it's own USB driver built in but it turns off as it hands off control to Windows. I suspect something overwrote the driver or disabled the ports.
If you have another pc, you may be able to remote into this pc and install the driver.

popatim

Titan
It sounds like they didn't install your USB drivers. This is often an issue when windows does not have the driver built in.
If you have not tried all your USB ports then please do.
If not, do you have ps/2 port(s) on the rear i/o panel that would take an old style keyboard /mouse/

File:PS2_keyboard_and_mouse_jacks.jpg[img]

May 31, 2021
It sounds like they didn't install your USB drivers. This is often an issue when windows does not have the driver built in.
If you have not tried all your USB ports then please do.
If not, do you have ps/2 port(s) on the rear i/o panel that would take an old style keyboard /mouse/

File:PS2_keyboard_and_mouse_jacks.jpg[img]
The thing is I had this pc for about a year now, and all of a sudden it stops working. It was working fine til now. I went to try to see if they have a sorta old keyboard and mouse at Walmart but they didn’t they had a cheap Logitech keyboard and mouse that’s wireless for 12 bucks but didn’t work. It works in the boot menu but not on the login screen. The bios reads it but not the windows on the login page. Which company can repair it for me? Cause I certainly don’t wanna go and try to fix it if I sorta don’t know what I’m doing.

popatim

Titan
The bios has it's own USB driver built in but it turns off as it hands off control to Windows. I suspect something overwrote the driver or disabled the ports.
If you have another pc, you may be able to remote into this pc and install the driver.

Solution