News Cyberboard a Mechanical Keyboard Inspired by Cybertruck?

This company is so lost. Nobody is paying a huge premium for these goofy LED keyboards. The very young kids are into this type of thing but the cost and design are going to be way to high. This was just a bad idea.

This company is so lost. Nobody is paying a huge premium for these goofy LED keyboards. The very young kids are into this type of thing but the cost and design are going to be way to high. This was just a bad idea.
Have you seen the types of builds people are doing these days, spending hundreds of extra dollars just on aesthetics?
These keyboards will sell out their entire limited production run by the end of the year, cashing in on a craze is nothing new.

neojack

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
I hope tesla didn't start a trend of retro futuristic 80's style stuff

imagine, an oddly shapped and colored box for your hamburger at macdonalds
with Leds

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
It is probably only good for sending scrolling messages to distract your opponents during LAN Parties, "I slept with your mother last night". If they wanted something for the user, they would have put the display in a fold-out wrist rest.

Have you seen the types of builds people are doing these days, spending hundreds of extra dollars just on aesthetics?
These keyboards will sell out their entire limited production run by the end of the year, cashing in on a craze is nothing new.

I have my doubts. This has a young look at me LED feel with a kind of old retro styling. That mix seems a little odd.

USAFRet

Titan
imagine, an oddly shapped and colored box for your hamburger at macdonalds
with Leds
ummmm.....

I6jji8W.png

https://stnanhai.en.alibaba.com/pro...uminated_Pizza_delivery_box_for_scooters.html

Flemishdragon

Commendable
Mar 15, 2019
Awesome looking keyboard! And very smart to turn the led away so it doesn't shine in your eyes! Probably the downs are to pricey and not a full keyboard no numeric keyboard let's face it who doesn't use it? And maybe a few extra special keys.

Flemishdragon

Commendable
Mar 15, 2019
I think the lcd panel is on top and angled away from the user. What would be the point? The "nice" and "22:00" would be upside-down?
To face away from your eyes, leds shine in your eyes. So it looks great when you are away from the desktop.