CyberLink DVD?

One of the disks that came with my Dim 8400 was for reinstalling
"CyberLink Power DVD." Yet, I can't find the program! The disk says
that it's already installed.

cyberlink powerdvd is a dvd decoder/player. pop in a dvd and it should open
as the default dvd player. it is usually found under
start-allprograms-"cyberlink powerdvd". you can also look in
start-controlpanel-add/removeprograms to see if it is currently installed.
but if you are not playing any dvd movies then you don't need it.