CyberpowerPC pro streamer or go for the OWN build?

Dustworth

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
erpowerPC pro streamer from the CES 2016:

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adnCGMZi86E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adnCGMZi86E[/video]

Would it be the chance with the existing cases / skylake parts build something similar but cheaper? Or is it just worth enough to get it from cyberpower and that's it?

Solution
If you have the cash to burn and are lazy or do not know how to water cool, or do it with hardline tubing for that matter, then it might be worth getting the cyber power pc one. there is a fairly large markup on the price though.

On the other hand, you could build something similar for less if you are willing to put in the time to actually put it together nicely and make it look good. I'm assuming their case is custom and modded, but you could make do with something else meant for water cooling, and you could probably get some higher quality products for the same price or cheaper.
Again, the things in question are:
1)Do you have the time to put in to build something like this and make it look good? Or do you not want to do any...

Batmaz

Reputable
Jan 10, 2016
If you have the cash to burn and are lazy or do not know how to water cool, or do it with hardline tubing for that matter, then it might be worth getting the cyber power pc one. there is a fairly large markup on the price though.

On the other hand, you could build something similar for less if you are willing to put in the time to actually put it together nicely and make it look good. I'm assuming their case is custom and modded, but you could make do with something else meant for water cooling, and you could probably get some higher quality products for the same price or cheaper.
Again, the things in question are:
1)Do you have the time to put in to build something like this and make it look good? Or do you not want to do any work and just want something that will plug and play.
2) can you afford the build from cyber power, or can you afford purchasing the parts separately at all?
3) Are you willing to deal with potential problems that might appear when building on your own, or do you want someone else to worry about your problems for you, or help you fix problems when necessary. For this, you could always refer to forums, but the help you would receive from a forum would likely never be as personalized as from a posh pc builder company.

There might be other factors as well, which I can't think of right now, such as a safe place to build and test your computer.

Choice is up to you. I would take on the project, personally, because I enjoy working with computers, but your situation might be different.

Solution