CyberpowerPC Syber M Xtreme 400 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin_10

Reputable
Feb 9, 2016
Looks like a nice rig, but honestly once you learn to build your own PC (which is very easy) there is no reason to pay the markup for this. The knowledge gained from actually building the machine yourself is more valuable than the time saved.

ammaross

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2011
I'm surprised they used AF120 fans instead of the SP120 alternatives that are designed for high(er) static pressure situations (such as blowing through a radiator!). The AF120 is their "high air flow" option designed for blowing through not much more than the exhaust grill of the case, so may wear out the motor prematurely....

Kareem_6

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
I feel what COLIN_10 is saying cuz 15 years ago, I built my own pc & thus taught myself about it. So, therefore I will never have to buy a PC again!

Big_D_Design

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
CyberpowerPC is my favorite among all the boutique builders. I have ordered Gaming PCs from them and for other clients of mine. They really have such a nice choice of machines for people that don't want to configure their own, or know how to get a good bang for the buck. This machine I think is very much along the lines of cutting edge goodness for the money. I personally would have the 6850 Intel Chip instead of the Intel 6800. It would be worth the extra $165 in the long run. These guy sell Gaming PCs at a fair price. I used to build PCs for a living and CyberpowerPC was also an alternative for my customers. They really charge hardly anything to build these things and you can get the exact brands of parts you want. And if it doesn't go together right.... they call you. I know, because they did that for me. Yea, you can build your own.... but go to their site and see the choices and pricing. Me like dem lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.