News Cyberpunk 2077’s February 1.2 Patch Has Been Delayed

kiniku

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
I bought this on a special deal from CDkeys (For $26.99) two days ago, with two patch releases. Considering the pre-sale era hype for this game it is awful. While CyberPunk 2077 has SOME decent things the whole package doesn't come together. The conversations and all their techy replacement words get nauseating. It also turns my RTX 3800 into a space heater. I wish I had used that money and bought Valheim instead.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Meh, with my lowly 2080ti and running RTX, I have logged well over 150hrs of game play since release and I'm still discovering stuff. They have released patches along the way which in my opinion weren't all that necessary compared to the original code. I think if you want to play Cyberpunk you just need a decent PC. Consoles just don't cut it.

Jan 23, 2021
I bought this on a special deal from CDkeys (For $26.99) two days ago, with two patch releases. Considering the pre-sale era hype for this game it is awful. While CyberPunk 2077 has SOME decent things the whole package doesn't come together. The conversations and all their techy replacement words get nauseating. It also turns my RTX 3800 into a space heater. I wish I had used that money and bought Valheim instead.
The game surely failed to meet the high expectations from its fans after so much hype. I am also one of these disappointed fans who bought the game thinking to have a great game in hands during the holiday period but I only played the game for about 4-5 days before I got my refund. I am still following the developments about the game and in the last few weeks I am reading plenty of positive news about the game in terms of its improvements which suggest that the game is now running far better than it was on its launch day but I believe the game is still have many issues which CDPR should fix as soon as possible if they are to restore their lost pride. I might get back to this game in few months time but not before its DLC and next-gen upgrade is released.