News Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 Delivers Bug Fixes and Free DLC

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
It'd be great to install the patch, but the GOG version wants me to have about 350GB of free space on the games install drive to let me do it, despite the patch being only about 34 GB.

So... Is this in a state you can actually play and enjoy in a non-meme kind of way?

I'll wait for a Steam sale I guess.

Regards,
I started playing on patch 1.23 and had only 2 crashes through my run. I'm around 2/3 into the game and most of the bugs I have had are just physics related. I'd say the game is probably about a 7-7.5/10 game. Not bad, not great, but good if you go into it not thinking it's a GTA clone.

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You may have missed out because yesterday, Best Buy was selling the game on the Playstation and Xbox for $10. That only applies if you own a console.
I took advantage of this. I guess Thursday I shall see if it’s worth the $10 plus tax I paid for it. Thankfully I’ve got a Series X so there is a chance it will run decently.

VforV

Respectable
BANNED
Oct 9, 2019
I took advantage of this. I guess Thursday I shall see if it’s worth the $10 plus tax I paid for it. Thankfully I’ve got a Series X so there is a chance it will run decently.
It's a game in which you can easily spend over 100+ hours in it, but even with some bugs and issues (which are really not many left now with the latest patch), it's still a lot of game time and worth even the normal price.

So stop complaining like you got robbed for $10 and see that it's not really a bad game at all. It's just not the best game it could have been...

evdjj3j

Honorable
Aug 4, 2017
So... Is this in a state you can actually play and enjoy in a non-meme kind of way?

I'll wait for a Steam sale I guess.

Regards,

If you own a modern computer it has been in this state since the beginning. It's the <Mod Edit> last gen consoles that it wouldnt run on.

Last edited by a moderator: