D drive deleted.

slimeball

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
Hello!
So today I made a terrible mistake. I wanted to format my flash drive trough diskpart. But I accidentally typed the wrong number and selected my internal HDD which had been separated into 2 drives C and D. As I typed ''clean'' command it showed that the drive can't be erased due to the system data in it etc. But, the D drive, which didn't contain system data, was gone.
And now is the question: can I somehow get it back with the data in it? At least can I get it back showing without the data, cause in diskpart it shows the whole HDD not separate partitions.

No panic then, as long as you don`t write any data to the partition you accidentally formatted or cleaned you can recover all of the data off the partition.

Download this, and install and run it selecting your D: partition of the drive to recover all of the data.
http://www.easeus.com/partition-recovery/

You only in fact loose the data on a drive that was accidentally cleaned or formatted when new data is written to the drive or partition of it.
If no other data has been placed on the drive or partition that was cleaned or formatted, you will, or should recover 100% of the data that existed before the drive was formatted.